Performing this balancing act of camera and battery perfection where drones are concerned can be tricky. They do not always have the best of both in one model. But we scoured the internet and found that there are indeed brands out there that let you have your cake and eat it too.Battery & Quanlity Camera Drones
One of the cheapest quadcopters ($49.99; Amazon) equipped with a HD camera, this drone is ready to fly right out of the box and packs superb quality features.
- 2 GB micro SD card
- Computer adaptor cable
- Can fly indoors and outdoors
- Strong propeller guards
- Ideally sensitive controls
- 2MP camera for photo capture in HD and 720p video quality make this feature the highlight of the Syma X8C
- Battery has an excellent 7 minutes of flight time; no harm in getting extras, though.
- Powerful propellers but not great against wind resistance
- Controls are relative to the drone’s position. For example, pushing forward when the drone is facing you will cause it to fly toward you; will require a bit of practice to master
For a drone that packs all these features and such sublime camera quality, a battery lifespan of 7 minutes is quite amazing. Not only is changing the batteries easy the Syma X8C’s camera is a work of art that you can also replace with a better quality one for $50 extra and grant yourself the ability to capture even more outstanding aerial footage.
Syma X8C Venture with 2MP Wide Angle Camera 2.4G 4CH RC Quadcopter - Black
Enter your model number to make sure this fits.; Intelligent Orientation Control (IOC) system - The Syma X8C has the Intelligent Orientation Control (IOC) function. Usually, the forward direction of ...Made by: SYMA, Available: In stock
With a P7 dual-core CPU, quad core GPU, and 8GB of internal flash memory this is one smart birdie. Let’s see what else the Bebop is packing.
- 3-axis gimbal stabilization system makes for some impressive steady flying
- GNSS location tracking (GPS and GLONASS) along with other sensors make it smarter than it already is
- 4 brushless outrunner motors add to its efficiency
- The 1,200mAH lithium-polymer battery gives you 10-11 minutes of flight time with only an hour’s charging time. This is exceptional indeed
- Even when you fly the Parrot Bebop at high speeds, battery life only drops by a minute, 9 or 10 minutes nothing less
- Using the Flight 3 app, compatible with Android and iOS systems, you can control this amazing drone’s multivarious functions using your computer, smartphone, or tablet device.
- The Bebop’s 14-megapixel 1080p camera is the showstopper feature, mounted right in the middle of the quadcopter’s body, which offers protection in case of hard landings
- Facing the same direction as the drone, the camera provides wide angle (180-degree) lens capability and digital panning
- Limited camera range of motion; since it is fixed in one direction
- Inaccurate tablet controls
For something so lightweight (400 grams) and compact, the Parrot Bebop is an excellent example of camera and battery quality balance. Its $499 (Amazon) price tag now seems a bargain.
Parrot Bebop Quadcopter Drone - Red
Parrot Bebop Drone is a lightweight yet robust quadricopter with 14 megapixel Full HD 1080p "fisheye" Camera and 3-axes image stabilization.For any further queries please contact Parrot's Technical ...Made by: Parrot,
DJI Phantom 2 Vision+
An impressive upgrade from its precessor, the Phanntom 2 Vision (no ‘+’), it too brings convenient and installation-friendly self-tightening propellers and connector-free slot-loading battery packs.
- With 25 minutes of flight time, this is a whopping load of power attributable to the outstanding 5,200-mAh battery
- The high-efficiency self-tightening propellers enhance drone security and flight power
- GPS-based navigation combined with programmable features (set up via the USB port linked to your device) are advanced options that add further allure to the Phantom 2 Vision+
- Camera Excellence! A f2.8 lens paired with a 14-megapixel 1/2.3-inch CMOS sensor is more than capable of capturing Adobe DNG raw and JPEG images and recording video footage up to 1080p at 30fps and 720p at 60fps
- You even get to choose from a 140-, 120-, or 90-degree field of view
- You can also control the camera’s exposure compensation, ISO, and white balance
- Experienced users will find limits with the Ground Control features
- You will need to invest in extra batteries and propellers as the Vision+ has shown to need them occasionally
With such superior technological features going into as drone that has proven itself ten times over , you cannot go wrong with this outstanding quadcopter where battery and camera quality are concerned.
2.7K video and 12MP stills from the 3-axis stabilized integrated camera makes the Phantom 3 Standard a strong value; View a live image streamed from the drone up to a half mile away on the free DJI Go app using your mobile phone or tablet; GPS assisted flight features let you concentrate on...